Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008







Oh man, are we happy that is over!! I always think ahead at these activities and think, "O, this is going to be so much fun!!" Then it comes and it is WAY fun for the kids but when it is all said and done, I don't think it was much fun for me:). Ha ha, I guess that is what parenting is all about, huh? (I am sure my parents are reading this and laughing saying, yep!!) We did have a good time, we are just so happy to say it's over.



Kyla was a Butterfly Princess (Mariposa Barbie) and Strius was our little Rockstar. We headed out around 6pm and got back somewhere between 9:30 and 10. We had a block party down the street and probably had around 100 people in the neighborhood come, that was very cool!! Although it was 91 degrees and we were all sweating, I think I would rather be freezing on Halloween, but no such thing in Phoenix.



Kyla and Daddy carved pumpkins the night before. Then mommy got sucked in and we made a castle, can you tell in the picture? We started a tradition last year, the night before halloween we eat pizza and carve pumpkins...fun fun fun!!



We will blog again soon, cause our little boy will be ONE in about 2 1/2 weeks....eeeeek!! What happened to the time?



Hope you all had a great Holiday and wish you many things to be thankful for this next month!!



Lots of LOVE!!

No comments: